Sunday, September 14, 2014

Affirmation Solicitations


After getting back my Affirmation Solicitations I found that my favorite one was this one from my cousin.

 Descriptions:
1. Humble
2. Uplifting
3. Sensitive to others
4. Responsible
5. Absolutely Amazing!

Paragraph:
“Stephanie is a person that may come off as shy but over the years has learned to bring out her spastic and energetic side. She always has a positive attitude to what goes on around her even if she is uncomfortable with her situation. Stephanie is responsible in all aspects of her life. Something you will often hear Stephanie say is “I don’t care”. In these situations she strives to put the desires of others before her own. She is looked up to by many people older than her, younger than her, as well as her peers. She is rarely looked down upon with disapproving eyes. Stephanie is also committed. At home she strives to show love and patience to her family. At church, she is involved in several different ministries and makes efforts to improve her faith. With friends (and cousins) she makes a point to always take time to catch up on how they are doing and spend time with them.”

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie! The person who wrote this about you definitely knows you! You are the most patient and loving person I know! I don't know how it's possible for one person to be so amazing, patient, kind, loving, and caring at the same time! It blows my mind! This affirmation is spot on!

    ReplyDelete